J. Douglas Miller of Fraser, Clemens, Martin and Miller, LLC practices law in the areas of patents, trademarks and copyrights. He graduated from the University of Toledo’s College of Law and also received a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Toledo. He is involved in the Rotary Club of Toledo, Toledo and Wood County Bar Associations, Toledo Society of Professional Engineers, Wood County Economic Development Commission, Imagination Station Science Center and Toledo Intellectual Property Law Association. In addition to practicing law, he is a former environmental and project engineer.
- Get Involved
- Participate in Center for Developing Effective Businesses & Organizations
- Participate in Supply Chain Management Institute
- Recruit Students to Your Organization
- Recruit Prospective Students to BGSU
- Join CBA Speakers Bureau
- Sponsor College Activities/Events