Bob Venzel graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Marketing from Bowling Green State University in 1976 and an MBA from BGSU in 1978. In 1991, he became the co-owner of Venzel Communications, Inc., an advertising and public relations agency, based in Perrysburg, Ohio. The company’s work encompasses a variety of non-profit and for-profit clients in a cross-section of industries including: business, manufacturing, education, health care and municipalities.
- Get Involved
- Participate in Center for Developing Effective Businesses & Organizations
- Participate in Supply Chain Management Institute
- Recruit Students to Your Organization
- Recruit Prospective Students to BGSU
- Join CBA Speakers Bureau
- Sponsor College Activities/Events