Supply Chain Management Association
Purpose: The Supply Chain Management Association’s objectives are to promote supply chain management as a profession, engage members and non-members in activities that promote professional development, invite supply chain management professionals to speak to students about supply chain management, meet on a regular basis with Toledo-APICS and NAPM-Toledo and support the educational efforts of the Department of Management and the College of Business Administration. The SCMA is affiliated with APICS ™ the Association for Operations Management and the Institute for Supply Management™ (ISM). APICS is an international organization that builds and validates knowledge in supply chain and operations management. ISM is an international organization whose mission is to educate, develop, and advance the purchasing and supply management profession.
Membership: Membership is open to all majors. Students who join the SCMA will also be members of APICS and ISM.
The student chapter of SCMA is among the Top 10 chapters in the world for achieving consecutive years of “Platinum” Status.
- Supply Chain Students Gain Insight Through National APICS Conference
- Hartley Selected for APICS Top Student Chapter Mentor Award & Honored by Ohio Magazine
- Supply Chain Program Chalks Up Another Major Honor with Student Volunteer Award
- BGSU MBA Program adds Supply Chain Management Specialization
- John Deere Provided Great Internship Experience for Supply Chain Management Student
- Hundreds attend Supply chain management spring networking dinner
- Student Case Competition Team Headed to APICS District Semifinals