We encourage you to participate in student organizations while attending BGSU. The College’s student organizations have received outstanding recognition for their excellence and they allow students to meet others with similar interests outside of class.
- American Marketing Association
- Beta Alpha Psi (National Accounting Society) & (AMIS Club)
- Delta Sigma Pi (Professional Business Fraternity)
- Economics Club
- Entrepreneurship Club
- Financial Management Society
- Global Management & Leadership Society
- Net Impact
- Students of Information Systems Organization (SISO)
- Supply Chain Management Association
- Women in Business Leadership
Get involved in one of the student organizations!
Leaders from each of these organizations serve on the Dean's Advisory Council. They meet with the dean once a month to provide suggestions and give input to the student experience.
Dean's Advisory Council
From left to right:
Kyle Bundschuh (Beta Alpha Psi), Ethan Olenik (ODE), Paul Havel (FMS), Rob Everard (Economics Club), Raven Aurand (Global Management & Leadership Society), Kyle Smith (Student Ambassador), Ashley Wolsefer (At-Large), Jacob Moore (Net Impact), Kourtney Greco (ESHP Club), Treg Forman (SISO), Josh Anderson (Supply Chain Management Assoc.), Kyle Dickman (ESHP Club), Craig Shaffer (AMA), Andy Dye (Delta Sigma Pi)