University of Strasbourg
The Power of Two….. Dual Business Degrees!
BGSU undergraduates have the unique opportunity to earn a dual business degree from both BGSU and from one of the most renowned European education institutions, Ecole de Management Strasbourg in France. Students have the option to go to Strasbourg to earn a Bachelor of Arts in European Management while earning their Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from BGSU.
We are the only AACSB-accredited business school in Ohio to offer a dual degree at the undergraduate level with a European university.
About Ecole de Management Strasbourg
- Only French business school to be part of a multidisciplinary academic center of excellence
- 184 international academic exchange agreements in 59 countries
- more than one in three of its students are exchange students
- EPAS (EFMD) accreditation of the Programme Grande Ecole and member of the French Conférence des Grandes Écoles consortium and the national IAE network
- Courses taught in English
- Dual degree program; you can choose to stay an entire academic year and receive a degree from EM-Strasbourg in addition to your BGSU undergraduate business degree
- Optional semester experiences - either fall or spring
- Junior year experience
- Take the same courses you would take here at BGSU
Professors and researchers from partner universities host lectures, research, and seminars. The University is committed to training citizens who uphold the values of ethics, diversity, and sustainable development and to promote equal opportunities.
During the 2014-15 academic year, student Carly Roden, Class of 2016, is studying at the University of Strasbourg. She is posting her experiences on a blog while in France. Click here to read about her adventures.
- Located in eastern France on the German border
- Easy access to Europe via train or plane: 2 hrs. from Paris, 3hrs. from Brussels, 4 hrs. from London and 5 hrs. from Bordeaux via train!
- Strasbourg has a population of 48,000 students
- The Alsace region intellectual, artistic and economic capital
This experience will challenge you. Change you. You will be amazed at what you learn about yourself and the world in which you live.
Go see what Strasbourg has for you!