University of Macau
Macau is a Special Administrative Region of China located an hour from Hong Kong and is a top travel destination. It is home to University of Macau (UM), the first and largest public comprehensive university in Macao.
About the University of Macau
- Brand new campus, opened Fall 2012
- Exchange programs with 100 institutions around the world
- Courses taught in English
- Semester long programs, Fall or Spring
- Junior year experience
- Take the same courses you would take at BGSU Check out the University of Macau!
Check out the University of Macau!
- The world's top casino market
- Short ferry ride to Hong Kong
- Average annual temperature of Macau is 72.9 °F