Hong Kong Baptist University
About Hong Kong Baptist University
- Second-oldest institution of higher education in Hong Kong
- In April 2010 the School attained AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) International accreditation - Less than 5% of the world's business schools are AACSB accredited.
- Small classes
- New on campus housing facilities
Established in 1956, HKBU has over 50 years of experience in providing broad-based and creativity-inspiring education. The University is known for its Whole Person Education….intellectually, socially, professionally, and culturally.
- Courses taught in English
- Semester long programs, Fall or Spring
- Junior year experience
- Take the same courses you would take at BGSU
Three BGSU students flew to Hong Kong to study at HKBU for Spring 2013 Semester. One of those business students, Erik Goins, provides a series of narratives about his first experiences of being in Hong Kong.
Nicole Braxton, a marketing student, went to Hong Kong Baptist University to study cross-cultural business and recorded a video. Click here to watch her describe her unique journey.
"I was fortunate enough to have an opportunity that most people in their life will never get. I have always seen the Great Wall in pictures but never would have believed that I would actually be here seeing one of the Seven Great Wonders of the Earth! Hong Kong and Beijing have been an amazing experience and I would not have changed this experience for anything else."
Lauren Simon, Class of 2013
Read more about Hong Kong Baptist University!