Robert Battaglia ('60)
- Bob is a serial entrepreneur, having founded, built and sold five companies for profit. He left his job with Libbey Glass in New York and, after traveling around the world for a year, embarked on his first entrepreneurial ventures in Hong Kong.
- His two companies there, were involved in the areas of apparel manufacturing and retailing, publishing and international trading. He sold the companies to Hutchison Whampoa, Ltd., a Hong Kong conglomerate.
- In the Philippines, his company started and operated 8 pizza restaurants in the Metro Manila area and sold them in 1975.
- After returning to the USA, he bought Snow Lion, a bankrupt manufacturer of high-end sleeping bags and tents in Berkeley, CA, brought it back to life and sold it.
- He founded Fettuccine Bros. in San Francisco, which manufactured and retailed fresh pasta and sauces, and sold it to Kraft Foods. Its products are now retailed under the brand name Di Giorno.
- He is the co-founder and CEO of One Legal LLC which provides outsourced legal support services to law firms nationwide.
- BS, Business Administration, 1960, Bowling Green State University
- Battaglia was inducted into the inaugural class of the Dallas-Hamilton Hall of Fame in 2008.
- In 2009 he was named a Significant Sig by the Sigma Chi Fraternity