Helping Students Become EMPLOYER-READY
FIT will prepare our students for the highest level of professionalism when engaging and interviewing with employers.
FIT Certification is required for all Freshman to complete their Freshman year. For all other students, FIT is optional, but highly encouraged. FIT can be requested by any employer as a prerequisite to a job interview.
The FIT Certification Advantage
- Provides professional etiquette and interviewing skills.
- Allows you to participate in on-campus interviews.
Student Criteria to earn FIT Certificate:
- Approved Resume and passed test
Letter of Introduction and passed test
Interviewing Module and passed test
- Accept the email invitation to join FIT (your BGSU email)
- Login to Canvas (via MyBGSU)
- Under “Courses & Groups”, click “FIT Certification”
- Follow the instructions.
Contact our office.