We help you hire the BEST.
Special Thanks to our Employer Partners!
SERVICES & RESOURCES
- Personalized Service (extension of your HR/Recruiting team)
- Business Recruiting Center (open all year)
- Position Advertising & Promotion
- Career Fairs & Special Events
- On-Demand Student Resume Books (sent by specialization)
- BGSU Alumni can get involved
- Also see "Branding Your Company & On-Campus Advertising" below...
We would be happy to provide any and all of these services.
Please contact us so we can begin helping you hire the best.
Average starting salary of our Business students (higher than the National average). Some start at $100,000+
Average hourly internship wage students currently earn, with some as high as $32/hour
On-Campus Recruiting Center Providing you complimentary resources to secure the best talent:
- 4 Private Interview Suites
- Employer Lounge
INTERNSHIP BENEFITS & CRITERIA
- “Trial Employment”, a low-risk investment, with potential for very high return.
- Meet specific and/or short-term staffing needs.
- Lead to increased full-time employee retention.
- Offers employers a chance to “give back”, providing student opportunities.
- Concepts learned by students, then exposed to employer, could bring the company’s next “big idea”.
The vast majority of internships offered through the College of Business are paid. In the rare case a position is offered as unpaid, The U.S. Department of Labor states employers must meet all of these 6 criteria to offer an internship for no compensation:
- The internship, even though it includes actual operation on the facilities of the employer, is similar to training which would be given in an educational environment;
- The internship experience is for the benefit of the intern;
- The intern does not displace regular employees, but works under close supervision of existing staff;
- The employer that provides the training derives no immediate advantage from the activities of the intern; and on occasion its operations may actually be impeded;
- The intern is not necessarily entitled to a job at the conclusion of the internship; and
- The employer and the intern understand that the intern is not entitled to wages for the time spent in the internship
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION
We are proud to be continuously recognized for our efforts in many areas. Our dedication to students, employer partners, and the immediate, national and global community allow us to succeed.
Our students are well-prepared to join your organization and contribute immediately.
We will assist you in all aspects of recruiting and collaboration with BGSU's award-winning College of Business.