You're seeking the best talent, our mission is to help you find and make that connection.
SERVICES & RESOURCES
- Personalized Recruiting (1-stop-shop)
- On-Campus Recruiting Center
- Job Advertising & Promotion
(Permanent, Internships & Co-ops)
- FIT Certification (interview & professional prep)
- Course Presentations
Career Fairs & Special Events
- WorkNet: Online Recruiting System
- Access to Student Groups and Events
- On-Demand Student Resume Books (via email)
- "Employer Office Hours"
BGSU Alumni can get involved
- Remote Video Capabilities to connect/present
- Aid with
Intern/Co-op Program development
- Sponsor/Host Mock Interviews & Resume Reviews
We would be happy to provide any and all of these services.
Please contact us so we can begin helping you hire the best.
NEW On-Campus Recruiting
Center Providing you complimentary resources to secure the best
4 Private Interview Suites
- “Trial Employment”, a low-risk investment, with potential for very high return.
- Meet specific and/or short-term staffing needs.
- Lead to increased full-time employee retention.
- Offers employers a chance to “give back”, providing student opportunities.
- Concepts learned by students, then exposed to employer, could bring the company’s next “big idea”.
NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL RECOGNITION
We are proud to be continuously recognized for our efforts in many areas. Our dedication to students, employer partners, and the immediate, national and global community allow us to succeed.
Our students are well-prepared to join your organization and contribute immediately.
We will assist you in all aspects of recruiting and collaboration with BGSU's award-winning College of Business.