BGSU Undergraduate and Graduate Ceremony, Stroh Center
The Grad Fair will be held on November 7th from 9-7 and November 8th from 9- 4:30 in Bowen-Thompson Student Union room 207. This is a great opportunity to take care of all your graduation needs in one location. Information concerning commencement is available to those who have applied for graduation on MyBGSU.
If you can not make it to grad fair, you can order regalia online starting November 9th!
At The Grad Fair You Can:
- Graduation is going green with eco-friendly caps and gowns
- Purchase your cap and gown
- Order class rings
- Purchase diploma frames
- Order personalized graduation announcements and have them printed while you wait
- Purchase graduation keepsakes
- Pick up your tickets and
disability seating packets for the commencement ceremony
*All items may be purchased with BG1 Card, check, cash, visa, mastercard, and discover.
Other organizations and services represented at the grad fair
- Raffle for Prizes
- Special package discounts while supplies last!
Graduating is a major accomplishment and you should announce it!