- Brown, Susan L., Manning, Wendy D., & Stykes, Bart.
(2014). "Family Structure and Child Well-being: Integrating
Family Complexity." Published in
of Marriage and Family, Family Structure and Child
Well-being: Integrating Family Complexity, 77(1): 177-190
- Copp, Jennifer E., Peggy C. Giordano, Monica A. Longmore, and Wendy D. Manning. "Stay/Leave Decision-Making in Non-Violent and Violent Dating Relationships." Violence and Victims (Forthcoming).
- Longmore, Monica A., Wendy D. Manning, Peggy C. Giordano, and Jennifer E. Copp. "Poor Relationship Quality, Intimate Partner Aggression, and Depressive Symptoms during Emerging Adulthood." Social Science Research (Forthcoming). http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0049089X14001045
- Manning, Wendy D., Monica A. Longmore, Jennifer E. Copp, and Peggy C. Giordano. 2014. "The Complexities of Adolescent Sexual and Relationship Biographies: Fluidity, Meaning(s), and Implications for Well-Being." Forthcoming in E.S. Lefkowitz & S.A. Vasilenko (Eds.), New Directions for Child and Adolescent Development: Positive and Negative Outcomes of Sexual Behaviors. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass. http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/cad.20060/pdf
Rinelli McClain, Lauren and DeMaris, Alfred. 2013. "A
Better Deal for Cohabiting Fathers? Union Status Differences in
Father Involvement." Fathering: A Journal of Theory,
Research, and Practice about Men as Fathers 11(2): 199-220.
- Brown, Susan L. and Sayaka Kawamura. 2013. "Dating Relationships in Older Adulthood: A National Portrait.” Journal of Marriage and Family 75(5): 1195-1202.
- Eliasson-Nannini, Janelle M. and Deirdre Sommerlad-Rogers. 2012. "The Social Construction of Serial Murder Victims: A Multivariate Level Analysis." Pp. 38-52 in The Harms of Crime and Media: Essays on the Perpetuation of Racism, Sexism, and Class Stereotypes, edited by Denise L. Bissler and Joan L. Conners. Jefferson, North Carolina: McFarland and Company, Inc.
- Fee, Holly and Michael R. Nusbaumer. 2012. "Social Distance and the Formerly Obese: Does the Stigma of Obesity Linger?" Sociological Inquiry 82: 356-377.
- Lin, I-Fen, Holly R. Fee, and Hsueh-Sheng Wu. 2012. "Negative and Positive Caregiving Experiences: A Closer Look at the Intersection of Gender and Relationship." Family Relations 61: 343-358.
- Fishbein, Diana H., Scott Novak, Christopher P. Krebs, Tara D. Warner, and Jane Hammond. 2011. “The Mediating Effect of Depressive Symptoms on the Relationship between Traumatic Childhood Experiences and Drug Use Initiation.” Addictive Behaviors 36: 527-531.
- Krebs, Christopher P., Christine H. Lindquist, Tara D. Warner, Bonnie S. Fisher, Sandra L. Martin, and James Childers. 2011. “Comparing Sexual Assault Estimates using Direct and Indirect Questioning Techniques.” Violence Against Women 17: 219-235.
- Manning, Wendy D., Jessica Cohen, and Pamela J. Smock. 2011. “The Role of Romantic Partners, Family and Peer Networks in Dating Couples’ Views about Cohabitation.” Journal of Adolescent Research 26(1): 115-149.
- Martin, Sandra L., Bonnie S. Fisher, Tara D. Warner, Christopher P. Krebs, and Christine H. Lindquist. 2011. “Women’s Sexual Orientation and their Experiences with Sexual Assault Before and During University.” Women’s Health Issues, 21-3: 199-205.
- Pitt, Cassady. 2011. "U.S. Patriot Act and Racial Profiling: Are There Consequences of Discrimination?" Michigan Sociological Review. 25: 53-69.Warner, Tara D., Peggy C. Giordano, Wendy D. Manning, and Monica A. Longmore. 2011. “Everybody’s Doin’ It (Right?): Neighborhood Norms and Sexual Activity in Adolescence.” Social Science Research, 40:1676-1690.
- Warner, Tara D., Wendy D. Manning, Peggy C. Giordano, and Monica A. Longmore. 2011. “Relationship Formation and Stability in Emerging Adulthood: Do Sex Ratios Matter?” Social Forces, 90: 269-296
- Brown, Susan L. and Kawamura, Sayaka. 2010. “Relationship Quality among Cohabitors and Marrieds in Older Adulthood.” Social Science Research, 39: 777-786.
- Cohen, Jessica, and Wendy D. Manning. 2010. “The Relationship Context of Premarital Serial Cohabitation.” Social Science Research, 39(5): 766-776.
- Giordano, Peggy C., Robert A. Lonardo, Wendy D. Manning, and Monica A. Longmore. 2010. “Adolescent Romance and Delinquency: A Further Exploration of Hirschi’s ‘Cold and Brittle’ Relationships Hypothesis.” Criminology 48(4): 919-946.
- Giordano, Peggy C., Danielle A. Soto, Wendy D. Manning, and Monica A. Longmore. 2010. “The Characteristics of Romantic Relationships Associated with Teen Dating Violence.” Social Science Research 39(6): 863-874.
- Jones, Antwan, Angelika Gulbis and Elizabeth H. Baker. 2010. “Differences in Tobacco Use between Canada and the United States.” International Journal of Public Health 55(3): 167-175.
- Jones, Antwan. 2010. Stability of Men's Interracial First Unions: A Test of Educational Differentials and Cohabitation History. Journal of Family and Economic Issues 31(2): 241-256.
- Kawamura, Sayaka and Susan L. Brown. 2010. “Mattering and Wives’ Perceived Fairness of the Division of Household Labor.” Social Science Research 39: 976-986.
- Krivickas, Kristy, Laura Sanchez, Catherine T. Kenney and James Dr. Wright. 2010. “Fiery Wives and Icy Husbands: Childhood Abuse and Maladaptive Marital Communication Patterns.” Social Science Research 39: 700-714.
- Lonardo, Robert A., Wendy D. Manning, Peggy C. Giordano, and Monica A. Longmore. 2010. “Offending, Substance Use, and Cohabitation in Young Adulthood.” Sociological Forum 25(4): 787-803.
- Manning, Wendy D., Deanna Trella, Heidi Lyons, and Nola Cora DuToit. 2010. “Marriageable Women: A Focus on Participants in a Community Healthy Marriage Program.” Family Relations 59(1): 87-102.
- Warner, Tara D. 2010. “Violent Acts and Injurious Consequences: An Examination of Competing Hypotheses about Intimate Partner Violence Using Agency-Based Data.” Journal of Family Violence 25: 183-193.
- Warner, Tara D. 2010. “Substance Abuse Prevention.” In The Encyclopedia of Victimology and Crime Prevention, edited by Bonnie S. Fisher and Steven P. Lab, Sage Publications, Inc.
- Warner, Tara D., Diana H. Fishbein, and Christopher P. Krebs. 2010. “The Risk of Assimilating? Alcohol Use Among Immigrant and U.S.-born Mexican Youth.” Social Science Research 39: 176-186.