Position: Associate Professor
Spanish Applied Linguistics
Address: 209 Shatzel Hall
Recent Course Offerings
- Teaching College Spanish
- Introduction to Second Language Acquisition
- Spanish Language: Past and Present
- Bridging the Gap: Promoting Quality World Language Pedagogy with Teamwork. (Panelist) ACTFL 2011, Denver, CO.
- Keynote Address: Fostering advanced proficiency: Strategies for departments, faculty, and students. Modern Language Third Conference, Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA (2010).
- Mayberry, M. & Pearson, L. (November 2010) Information structure and speaking and writing for global communities. ACTFL 2010, Boston, MA.