MARIE S. TISAK
DEPARTMENT OF PSYCHOLOGY
Head of Developmental Psychology
A.B., University of California at Berkeley;
M.S., Ph.D., Stanford University, 1984
Phone: (419) 372-2273
Office: Room 359, Psychology Building
- Development of social cognition and social behavior
- Development of moral and social reasoning
- Reasoning about authority and peer relations
- Social reasoning among youth offenders
- Development of aggressive behavior
- Tisak, M. S., Tisak, J., & Laurene, K. R. (in press). Children’s judgments of social interactive behaviors with peers: The influence of age and gender. Social Psychology of Education: An International Journal.
- Caprara, G.V., Alessandri, G., Tisak, M. S., Gerbino, M., Paciello, M., Caprara, M. G., & Fontaine, R.G. (in press). Individual differences in personality conducive to engagement in aggression and violence.
- European Journal of Personality.
- Fontaine, R. G., Fida, R., Paciello, M., Tisak, M. S., & Caprara, G. V. (2012). The mediating role of moral disengagement in the developmental course from peer rejection to adolescence to crime in early adulthood. Psychology,Crime,and Law,18, 1-19. doi: 10.1080/1068316X.2012.719622
- Tisak, M. S., Wichorek, M. G., & Tisak, J. (2011). Relation between exposure to and consequences of aggression: United States National sample of adolescents. Journal of School Violence, 10, 355-373. doi: 10.1080/15388220.2011.602603
- PSYC 3030. Psychology of Child Development
- PSYC 3040. Psychology of Adolescent Development
- PSYC 3040H. Psychology of Adolescent Development Honors
- PSYC 4600. Introduction to Psychology Testing
- PSYC 7350. Social and Personality Development
- PSYC 7800. Special Topics in Developmental Psychology