What We Do
IPRA offers a wide range of high quality, applied psychological services to organizations in both the public and private sectors.
Type of Work We Do
- design and implement selection and recruitment systems
- assess individual, team, and work group performance
- train and develop individuals, teams, and departments
- measure and improve job satisfaction, other employee attitudes, turnover, and absenteeism
- program evaluation
- workplace environment assessment
- consult on equal employment opportunity and affirmative action issues
- conduct job analyses and training needs assessment
- organizational diagnosis and development
- measure and improve customer service and satisfaction
- implement and improve work teams
- assess company image
- consult on occupational health issues
- assess and manage occupational stress
- consult on quality improvement issues
Some Recent Projects
Cedar Fair Partnership
Cedar Fair and IPRA have partnered on a multi-phase, multi-year endeavor. Projects include validating and refining a selection instrument, and the creation, implementation and analysis of an employee attitude survey.
The City of Toledo Partnership
Originally the IPRA team partnered with the City of Toledo Fire Department to review and update job analyses and write promotional exams. A second IPRA team began work with the City of Toledo Police Department to review and update job analyses, write promotional exams and develop and update a promotional assessment center.
Sandusky Newspaper Group
IPRA partnered with Sandusky Newspaper Group to administer, analyze and present an attitude survey to thirteen of their newspapers across Ohio.