Researchers: Grant Proposal Help
- NIH Study Section changes for Social Sciences and Population Studies
- How to submit an application on Grants.gov
- NIH Grant Application Guide
- NIH Application Components
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FINANCIAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST TRAINING (Required by the Office of Sponsored Programs & Research)
NETWORK ON LIFE COURSE HEALTH DYNAMICS AND DISPARITIES – due June
The Network on Life Course Health Dynamics and Disparities in 21st Century America invites interested investigators to submit pilot proposals for research that addresses racial/ethnic disparities in US population health and mortality. Projects will begin in summer of 2015 and must be completed by June 30th, 2016.
HEALTHY MARRIAGE AND RESPONSIBLE FATHERHOOD GRANTS – Applications
due July 7th
The Office of Family Assistance (OFA) has published the following FY 2015 Healthy Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood funding opportunity announcements (FOA).
- New Pathways for Fathers and Families
- Responsible Fatherhood Opportunities for Reentry and Mobility
- Healthy Marriage and Relationship Education Grants
- National Center for Healthy Marriage and Relationship Education
For more information on the FOAs and application kits, please go to www.Grants.gov.