At the graduate level, students are able to develop customized plans for the study of Canada in consultation with the Director. Fifteen master’s theses and twelve doctoral dissertations on Canadian topics have been completed since 1990. In addition, three Executive Master of Business Administration research papers have been completed on Canadian topics.
- FREN 538: Business French (3)
- FREN 550: Topics in Francophone Literature (3)
- FREN 567: Topics in Francophone Cinema (3)
- FREN 650: Seminar in Francophone Literature (3)
- FREN 667: Seminar in Francophone Cinema (3)
- HIST 514: Canada (4)
- HIST 615: United States and Canadian Indian Policies (4)