Experience It All
Make the most of your college experience. Be part of the more than 325 events and activities scheduled each month.
Bowen-Thompson Student Union
- University Bookstore
- movie theater
- computer lab
- full-service pub & bistro, Starbucks, renovated food court featuring Marcos Pizza, Steak Escape, Jamba Juice and Panda Express
- variety of lounge areas and offices for student organizations and services
Celebrating The Arts
Music. Theatre. Art. Dance. We offer more than 400 cultural events each year. The Wolfe Center for the Arts (home of theater, dance, film and digital arts productions), Moore Musical Arts Center (two major performance halls) and the Fine Arts Center (two exhibition galleries and spacious, well-equipped studios) are among the finest in the country.
Game On – Sports & Recreation
Student Recreation Center and Perry Field House
- indoor running tracks
- swimming pools
- basketball and volleyball courts
- weight rooms
- a 70-yard football field covered with artificial turf
- 56 sports ranging from traditional basketball, football and softball to the off-beat innertube water polo, whiffleball and curling
Sports Clubs and Fitness and Wellness Programs
- Ice hockey, ultimate Frisbee and lacrosse
- Aerobics, yoga, personal training
Outdoor adventures range from rock-climbing and backpacking to kayaking, whitewater rafting and downhill skiing.
You’ll find thrilling competition with 18 NCAA Division I intercollegiate athletic teams for men and women. Additional information about participating on these teams is available from the athletic department at 419-372-2401.