Science & Math Education in ACTION
Scholarship - Jadel Funding
Science and Math Education in ACTION is now offering an additional scholarship opportunity for incoming students in Fall 2014.
Upon acceptance into the ACTION program, one student will be awarded a second scholarship of up to $10,000 per year for four years to support educational expenses (including tuition, fees, room and board). This scholarship will be extended to a student with significant financial need and is made possible by the Jadel Scholarship Fund. Criteria for this additional award include the following:
- Have significant financial need as determined by the FAFSA
- Complete the ACTION application process by January 27, 2014
- Submit the FAFSA by February 15, 2014 ( www.fafsa.com )
- Be accepted into the Science and Math Education in ACTION program at BGSU as an incoming freshman for Fall 2014
- Reside on campus for at least the first two years at BGSU
High school seniors who wish to be considered for this additional award must complete the optional final essay question requested on the ACTION application. Award decisions will be based on financial need as determined by the FAFSA and other financial considerations.
Annual renewal of the Jadel Scholarship requires that the recipient remain in the ACTION program, which includes maintaining minimum GPA requirements.