ACTION Program Online Application for Incoming Freshmen
NOTE: The deadline to apply to ACTION for Fall 2017 has passed. However, applications may still be submitted. Late candidates will be considered only if spots are still available at the time the complete application is received and processed.
Instructions TO APPLY
In order to complete your application for Fall 2017 as an incoming freshman student, follow these instructions to apply:
- Type all application information into the online form below. Make sure all answers are complete before hitting the "submit" button.
- Ask a high school science or math teacher to write a reference letter. The teacher should send the letter directly to our office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or the address below.
- The deadline to be considered in the first round of applicants is January 15, 2017. If your application is received after this date, you will only be considered if an opening remains after all initial applications are processed.
- All finalists in the application process will be required to participate in a short online interview via Skype or FaceTime. More details will be provided if you are selected as a finalist.
- All applicants who applied by the deadline will be notified of a decision prior to March 1, 2017.
Any scanned documents can be sent to: email@example.com
308 Math Sciences Building
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403