ACTION Program Online Application for Incoming Freshmen
In order to complete your application for Fall 2016 as an incoming student, follow these instructions to apply:
- Type all application information into the online form below. Make sure all answers are complete before hitting the "submit" button.*
- Ask a high school science or math teacher to write a reference letter. The teacher should send the letter directly to our office via e-mail at email@example.com or the address below.
- The deadline to be considered in the first round of applicants is January 15, 2016. If your application is received after this date, you will only be considered if an opening remains after all initial applications are processed.
- All finalists in the application process will be required to participate in a short online interview via Skype or FaceTime. More details will be provided if you are selected as a finalist.
- All applicants who applied by the deadline will be notified of a decision prior to March 1, 2016.
*To be considered for the need-based Jadel Scholarship Fund, applicants MUST answer the optional question at the bottom of the application, check the box giving permission to review financial information, and meet all criteria for this additional award.
Any scanned documents can be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
308 Math Sciences Building
Bowling Green State University
Bowling Green, OH 43403